Over the last few weeks, Westrafo has completed the supply of transformers for photovoltaic applications for a total power of more than 100 MW.
Thanks to the high professionalism of our engineering team, we have been able to support our customers for the installation of transformers and complete substations with the following configurations:
- Transformers for String Inverter Connection: The major installations concerned plants in Namibia, Eritrea and England
- Transformers for centralized inverter connection: installations were carried out in Europe (Bulgaria, Italy, Germany, England ...) and in Africa (Ghana, Mauritania)
- Transformers for energy storage facilities connected to photovoltaic plants: installations were carried out in both Central America and Africa
Each different solution provided by Westrafo has been customized according to customer requirements.
In particular the customizations concerned:
- Interaction with MT interface equipment (medium voltage panel)
- Interaction with BT interface equipment (low voltage panel)
- Systems for monitoring the energy produced in the plant (different meters complying with country regulations)
- Configuration with or without protective cabinet and / or collection tank
- Oil and cast resin transformers according to customer specification
- Type of installation environment and protection degree needed for the equipment
- Terminal output position
- Degree of protection for the terminals
- Required losses: In particular, we delivered transformers with efficiency already complying with the Tier 2 objective (applicable in Europe on 1 July 2021)
Westrafo is proud to be recognized as a reliable partner for its customers.
For more information and quotation requests do not hesitate to contact our sales office, we will be happy to assist you.